Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Understand Shahzad, Understand the Evil of Jihad


Faisal Shahzad, the admitted failed Time Square bomber, informs us, “One has to understand where I’m coming from. I consider myself…a Muslim soldier.” I understand what Faisal Shahzad is saying, I just think he’s a suicidal lunatic wrapped in a Muslim cloak of self-righteous, self-deceiving dogma.

I understand that any attempt at reasoning with such “Muslim soldiers” would only result in a head banging session of radical Muslim jihadist rhetoric. There is no reasoning with a mind indoctrinated with hate and lies. They hate us because we are Americans, Democrat or Republican, George Bush or Barack Obama with his creased pants (read up on Muslim views on people wearing creased pants, regardless of name or political affiliation). 

I understand that these are people who would accuse Americans of meddling in their countries affairs, yet would take our aid. These are people who would claim we kill there children which they cowardly use as sacrificial shields while they allow their own sisters and daughters to be raped, abused and subjugated as a part of their religious cultural ethic.

I understand that the only thing a bully or terrorist understands is brut force. There is no reasoning with terrorists.

I know what I think the only response we can have is, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment