This week we have some well deserving plumbing surfers.
- Dwight Howard: you can't shoot free throws, you have no shot outside of a dunk, and you don't do pick & roll. Enjoy Houston, Texas' other team. How are you enjoying being on Harden's team?
- James Harden: No one draws a foul by throwing an elbow to clear out a defender like James does.
- Progressives: Redistribution by taxation. No ability to manage money, just the ability to demonize people who seek to succeed.
- The POTUS for saying the everyone should be able to aspire to the middle class. That is his idea of the American dream? The middle class is the highest anyone should hope to get? I always thought that the American dream was that with hard work you can be whatever you want to be.
- The whinny, snively democrats crying about the CMA mocking of Obamacare. For eight years we had to hear democrats knock Bush. They called him inept. They called him a liar. They said he abused his power. If you are a democrat/liberal and don't like how the President is being talked about, that just too bad. Don't dish it out if you can't take it.
- I would also like to flush any dufus who thinks Hillary Clinton would make a good president. She couldn't tell when her husband was giving spankings to interns. She couldn't tell that there was a problem in Benghazi. But, what does it matter?