Now it's time to flush the Grinches, goof-offs, whoever and whatever needs to go.
- The New York judge who wants to overturn the NSA case and say that government snooping is OK. Is this another one of those arrogant elitists who wants to decide the maximum size allowed by law of a soft drink?
- The LA Lakers point guard situation. Can anyone handle the rock and stay healthy?
- The two-party system. Neither is concerned with the actual American citizen, they are all just seeking power. That's why I call myself a conservative.
- A&E: So, Phil makes a statement about what he believes based upon the Bible and they want to silence him. GLAAD screams bloody murder based upon what, the current political correctness philosophy and they cave like France during a world war. Where is free speech?
- The roads. Is it just in my city that it seems that potholes are receiving historical landmark status? Where are our tax dollars going?
- And last but not least; The Unaffordable Care Act". If you think it's a good thing and that the issue is actually insurance for all your probably believe that Bill Clinton didn't inhale, 120% of the population in many precincts actually did vote for Obama, and Benghazi doesn't matter.