And the Nominees are:
- Occupy Wall Street - why protest the banks and not the Congress that forced the banks to make the stupid loans in the first place?
- Uninsured motorist insurance paid for by insured motorists (me).
- Joe Biden for linking public safety to his liberal agenda and then insinuating that not voting for liberal crap will bring about lawlessness. Really, Joe?
- Obama's "Jobs" package - just another payout. What "new" and real jobs would it create or even allow?
- Lindsay Lohan - for being such an idiot and having the money but not the sense to use it.
- LAUSD for getting rid of one reading program and adding another. Changing programs only insures 4-7 years of clueless attempts at making the new program work.
- LAUSD for not getting rid of the clueless "coaches" who were constantly meddling with teachers instruction. What a waste of money. About $ 90,000 a coach X 1,000 schools = $90,000,000 per year. Budget crisis solved.
- JH and JJ for using threats as their main method of leading and managing.
- The NBA owners and players for not being able to get themselves together while fighting over millions of dollars the average person will never see.