It's time to give a big old whirly twirly to the following:
- Canned laughter.
- "The district" - the school district the raised the standards for graduation, wasn't able to raise the scores, then decides to raise them again. Only an idiot thinks raising the standards for graduation will help under-performing students, teachers and schools perform at a higher level.
- People who wear Che Guevara t-shirts, because they are clueless. If he was alive he would shoot them.
- The price of gasoline.
- The price of alternately fueled/powered cars.
- The leaches that voted in Jerry Brown who just wanted to ask permission to tax those who work more.
- People who don't use their blinkers until they are over half way through the turn.
- The guy who takes up two parking spaces to keep his car from getting nicked.