Thursday, May 6, 2010

DGA vs RGA

How amusing, the Democratic Governors Association "demands" that the Republican Governors Association remove a so called political terrorism add. I'm just an ordinary citizen and I watched the add and found it to a normal political add.

What's funny to me is that Nathan Daschle said, "No political committee should fund raise off of terrorism."This is the party that basically tells minorities that whites (other then them) don't like them, so vote for us. Haven't liberal relied on "demonstrations" for years to try to bully - err - convince people to agree with them. If you don't have the same point of view you are a racist, a bigot, and now a terrorist.

I call upon the Democratic Governors Association to remove themselves from public office. It's the right thing to do.

Thus saith me.

No comments:

Post a Comment