This weeks' list of entries needing to be flushed are:
- People who dress young when they are not. No one is forever 21....
- Politicians...for being more concerned with reelection than doing what is right and passing the burden down
- Green policies...what a sham...going green just means my money in someone else's pocket
- George Stephanopoulos for being such a liberal chearleader in the guise of an open-minded journalist
- ABC news for being such a blatant propaganda machine for the Democrats
- David Stern for fining Kobe but not KG and everyone else
- People who turn without using their turn signals (I know I flush 'em a lot, but, they bug me)
- Bailouts, stimulus and "investment/taxes"
- People who paint their houses pink