Saturday, July 24, 2010

Charade de Sharrod

This is such a good article I had to post it.
Shirley Sherrod Falsely Sainted by Propagandist Media
As anybody who has watched the firestorm of news surrounding Shirley Sherrod knows, the media have found a new post-racial saint. With each reporter as eager as the last to fawn all over Sherrod, it’s become a circus.
http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=38246&page=1&viewID=1499769 (click to read the rest of the article, it's worth it.)

After listening to Shirley Sharrod, I will say this; she did say some conciliatory remarks. But, her remark that people who disagree with President Obama because he is black is both racist and foolish. I disagree with President Obama for the same and only reason I disagree with Senator Nancy Pelosi. I disagree with their liberal, leftist agenda.

I am no longer shocked by so called media journalist lack of integrity. Saddened, but not surprised.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment