Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Whether You Want to or Not

A while ago an add ran on television with a certain California politician telling us that same-sex marriage was coming to us whether we liked it or not. I guess we didn’t like it enough that it’s not coming, no matter how self-righteously the same-sex advocates want to inflict it upon the rest of us.

Maybe the majority of people still believe in a traditional marriage and family. I do.

Perhaps the majority of people do not believe that a homosexual is the same as being a male or female, Caucasian, African-American or Asian. I don’t.

 Conceivably a great deal of Americans are fed up with political minorities trying to force their will upon the rest of us. I am.

If you’re homosexual, enjoy. Just don’t expect everybody to agree with or support you. 

You can’t make us whether you want to or not!

Thus saith me.

No comments:

Post a Comment