Monday, April 19, 2010

Ra-Ra-Ra, Bla-Bla-Bla

Two points of interest from the California democratic convention:

1) Jerry Brown drew the loudest reaction. I guess that is note-worthy, either because he simply elicited a reaction at all or because the rest of the group is so pathetic that he elicited the loudest reaction.

2) House speaker Nancy Pelosi declared that, “Democrats are for protecting the people’s interests; Republicans are for protecting special interests. Democrats are protecting consumers and small businesses on Main Street; Republicans are protecting big banks on Wall Street.” Again to cheering delegates.



Any politian drawing cheers from the delegates at their convention is like the Lakers drawing cheers from the crowd at Staples center after a slam dunk. Is that a surprise?



If the Dems are for consumers and not for banks why did they give the banks big giant crap loads of dollar bills and none to me? (Banks are businesses not special interest groups.)



I don’t think the Dems are as concerned about protecting my interests as they are about taxing my interest.



If Dems are protecting me as a consumer, how does making me pay more for about everything via taxes help me in financially difficult times?



California! Wake up!! The Democrats are not protecting you they are enslaving you via taxes!!! Vote them out!!!!



Says me.

No comments:

Post a Comment