Thursday, April 22, 2010

I am a Laker Homer

OK, I am a homer. I was born a Laker fan and I will die a Laker fan.


Joey Crawford must go! I have never seen such a pathetic excuse for a ref. He is the best player on any team playing against the Lakers. I don’t expect any ref to get all the calls, but Joey, how come calls you make always play a significant roll in deciding a game involving the Lakers? Tonight it was the phantom Artest on Durant with less than 2 minutes remaining. You didn’t make the call on the other end when Collison was hanging on Gasol, THAT’S WHY HE COULDN’T JUMP! Joey Crawford must go!



How can Kobe or Pau or any other Laker drive to the whole and never gets any contact? Joey Crawford must go!

I'm sure the Lakers will man up and admit they really let this one go at the end of the third quarter, but still Joey Crawford must go!

Maybe I’ve lost all objectivity, but Joey Crawford still must go!



Thus saith me.

No comments:

Post a Comment