This week there are several bowl worthy nominees.
The envelope please...and the wieners, I mean winners are...(in no particular order)
- Lindsay Lohan for being such a lush.
- Jon Hunstman for being McCain 2.0 (moderate means milk-toast)
- The California legislature for being a group of mathematical morons.
- Anyone who thinks J. Chiange should not have withheld the California legislatures pay for passing a pathetic excuse for a budget just to assure their own paychecks.
- My (now ex) cable company for charging double for HD TV. (And the government for putting so many taxes on cable.)
- AT&T for being a Terrible Telephone Tele-company.
- Treasury Secretary Geithner for trying to sound like he knows what he's talking about while just saying, "uh...I...uh...will...uh...guess..."
- The McCourts for sucking the Dodgers dry. Please, flush yourselves out of LA.
- The POTUS for messing around in Libya. Which leads me to my final flushee...
- People who walk their dogs and DO NOT pick up the crap.