Tuesday, April 19, 2011

No Tax Tuesday: Why Pay More for Less? 4 19 11 Edition

WALLET GRAB!Image by Pomax via Flickr
Happy No Tax Tuesday the 4 19 11 Edition! Today I ask the question why pay more for less?

Why should I pay more taxes and have less to live on? Why does my government need more money to do less with? Why does any Senator or Representative sent to Washington on my behalf even entertain the idea that I, the ordinary working citizen can afford to live on less? 

The idea of higher taxes means I need to make more money to maintain the same standard of living I currently exist on. Anyone who believes that I should live on less, for any reason is an arrogant dictator want-to-be. Not to mention just a jerk. Who is anyone to dictate by law the forceful removal the fruit of another persons' labor? And for what? What is our government doing with this money?

Why should I pay more taxes and have less to live on? Why does my government need more money to do less with? Why does any Senator or Representative sent to Washington on my behalf even entertain the idea that I, the ordinary working citizen can afford to live on less? Traffic is a nightmare, potholes are now visible from space and some are receiving names! Education is held captive to the federal government elitist who do nothing but offer races to the toilet.

Back to my original question. If the government wants me to have a lower standard of living they should offer a pretty amazing reason or return for said "investment". I'm waiting....

What happened to President Obama's great leadership on gasoline prices? During the election he boasted that if he became President he'd have the prices below $3.00 a gallon, even around $2.00 per gallon. I guess he meant "$2.00 X 2". Where is the totally non-bias media on this issue? Hypocritical worthless puppets of the left.

So, I urge all voters to vote no to any raise in taxes or fees because why should we live on less while the government morphs into an even larger parasite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment