Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Time to Take the Keys Back

The Sleep of Reason Produces Monsters (etching...Image via Wikipedia
When I was 15 years old my dad had a Honda 360 motorcycle. He let me drive it. His rules were to stay off the main streets and highways, and absolutely no racing. So, of course I drove about a mile away, found a long street and checked out how fast that baby could go. When I got home my dad asked me if I enjoyed the ride. I said, "Yes." His reply, "Good, it was your last one." I guess he could hear me a mile away, racing up and down the street.

When I opened up my local fish wrap this morning what do I see on the front page, "Health care price hikes jolt workers." I hate to say, "I told you so!" but, "I TOLD YOU SO!!!" 

There was a reason why my dad didn't give me a car at 16. There is a reason why you don't let teenagers drink. There is a reason why you don't let a 7 year old drive the car. There is a reason you go to a dentist to get your teeth cared for and not a bricklayer (and conversely you hire a bricklayer to build your fireplace and not a dentist). 

There is also a reason you should NEVER put a Democrat in charge of your money or defense of your country. They simply just don't understand how money works, or as a friend of mine once said, "They just don't know the value of money." Simple question. Did the POTUS and his leftist elite brainless trust put it together that if you force all Americans to purchase a commodity, insurance, that unless you force the sellers of that commodity to limit the cost the cost will obviously skyrocket? @#$* no!!! Democrats have no clue how businesses operate, how economies work, and contrary to their promises while campaigning, they have no conception of how the majority of Americans face day to day financial realities. That is why the majority of Americans voted for change on November 2. (Except my below average fellow Californians.)

Well, now we must live with the fact that our POTUS and his leftist nuts have put policies in place that will kill our economy, leave debt unimaginable for our children, and bury the American dream in a heap of idealism inflicted upon our country that is surly making our founding fathers turn over in their graves.

It's time to take the keys back.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment