Friday, August 27, 2010

Thanks

Rest and be ThankfulImage via Wikipedia
It's Friday. For some people it becomes a TGIF day. Well, what are you thankful for.?

I am on vacation so I have had a few minutes to think about what I am thankful for.
I am thankful that I have a job, and was able to  take a vacation of any sort. I know people who are struggling with their current job situation. So, maybe I am not in the position I would like right now, at least I have a job.

I am thankful for my wife. She has stuck with me for 14+ years. We have four wonderful children, who I am thankful for also.

I am also thankful to God for just keeping me safe in some tuff situations and have His hand upon my life.

Thank you to anyone who has read my postings and to anyone who has left a comment.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment