Monday, May 24, 2010

Cen-ten-o-ree's and tomahawks

This weekend was actually a once in a lifetime event for me and my family. My youngest son is a cub scout (Wolf) and this weekend was sort of the 100 year jamboree celebration. A few thousand scouts were at this weekends event. Normally cub scouts are not invited but because it only happens once my son was able to participate. The highlight of the weekend for my son was the tomahawk throw. He had been persistently asking for this hat with LCD lights on the brim. I told him if he hit the bulls eye I would buy it for him. To be honest, I figured it was a long shot. Sure enough, he hit it on his first try! I bought it and he forgot to wear it on the walk to the Big Show on Saturday night. Nice looking cap though.

No comments:

Post a Comment