The nominees are:
- Candy Crowley - no conscience, not guilt.
- The San Francisco Giants - those battery chucking, water hogging, no-cal...
- Francois Hollande, President of France, because he wants to ban homework because it's "not fair" to disadvantaged children who don't have parents that help them with their homework. Talk about a case of bad whine and cheese.
- The New York Yankees - done. Thank you, Detroit.
- Smart Cars - you shouldn't be able to drive a car you can throw.
- Pop-up ads - they just annoy me.
- President Obama's hypocritical yet self-righteous retirement fund, which is smaller than Mitt's.
- Clowns - they're just not that funny.