This week the nominees for flush-a-sion are:
- The Edwards trail jurors...he must have some pretty gullible peers.
- "Pastor" Jeremiah Wright - what a great country we live in that allows even lunatic hatred mongers the freedom of speech.
- David Stern...Chris Paul should of been a Laker.
- Attorney General Eric Holder - his race based decisions demonstrate his racist agenda that only the liberal media can ignore. Smile for the camera.
- Andrew Bynum...if he's not going to grow up, he must go.
- The second largest school districts' school board. Corruption and stupidity in perfect harmony.
- The superintendent of the second largest school district...falsified credentials have taken few people farther.
- People who don't use their turn signals.