Friday, May 20, 2011

Flush 'em Friday the 5 20 11 Edition

Flushing for a Cleaner TomorrowImage by LiminalMike via Flickr
Happy Flush 'em Friday! Let's get flushing.


This week I would like to thank my fellow voters for flushing Debra Bowen. Next up:
  • Janice Hahn - has she ever worked an honest days work in her life?
  • Inter-league play - so what
  • Former IMF head Dominigue Strauss-Kahn for being such a slime ball
  • Arnold Schwarzenneggar - for acting like a governor and trading the horse in for the cow
  • The POTUS's education plan, Race to the Toilet-urr-Top
  • Kareem, Abdul-Jabbar - "I want my statue!"
  • Janice Hahn - some things take two flushes.




So, that's my list for this week.
Does anybody out there have someone they want to add?


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment