Friday, March 25, 2011

Flush "em Friday: The 3 25 11 Edition

Compost tiolets 2Image by Triratna photos via Flickr
Happy Friday Anyone! I thought Friday my never come. But, here we are and it's time to Flush 'em Friday!

I flush:
Jerry Brown AND his crew for doing the liberal thing, seeking revenue by raising taxes. More people say no and yet he seeks to find "alternate" ways to raise taxes. That said, I of course must flush any Californian foolish enough to have voted for him in the first place.

Management that never asks the people who actually implement the plan and get it done if the plan is working. But, they often react to perceived problems and end up messing around with a symptom rather than the actual problem.

Politicians  who ask for more money.

Educational leadership or still trying to find a fad that works and never staying with it long enough to allow teachers master it.

Parents who believe their child can never do wrong. 

Parents who make excuses for their children's behavior.

Their is my short list. OK, folks, tell me who YOU want to flush this Friday.  

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment