Wednesday, February 16, 2011

She's a Keeper!

birthday cakeImage by freakgirl via Flickr
A little over fifteen years ago, as I was greeting people at my church I saw a beautiful creature walk past me. After a few "coincidental" crossing of our paths, we began to talk, date and the rest is history.

Today, I would just like to let my wife know I love her and I am grateful to be married to her and sharing our lives together. 

I was talking to someone the other day about being passionate and opinionated (me) and how at times our conversations can reach def-con levels. But, we've made it 14 years so we must be doing something right. I appreciate that my wife will tell me what she really thinks. Honestly is a bedrock of any relationship. I am in awe of her devotion to and nurturing of our children. They will never say (without being laughed at) that they were not loved. 

Most importantly, I believe our shared belief and commitment to follow God gives us the spiritual north star to guide us through out lives. Happy birthday, honey! You're the best!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment