Thursday, July 15, 2010

Do you want Boxer in or out?

OAKLAND, CA - OCTOBER 30:  U.S. Sen. Barbara B...Image by Getty Images via @daylife
I don't know about you, but I want Barbara Boxer out as Senator from California. I can't think of a single reason why Barbara Boxer is good for me, my family, my city, my state or my country.

She is bad for me because she votes for dumb taxes. The bottom line is that she believes that my hard earned dollars ( in liberalism that = wealth) needs to be distributed by her to someone else.  That means less money for me and more for someone who hasn't earned it.

She is bad for my family because she votes for dumb taxes. That means less money for my family and more for someone who didn't earn it.

She is bad for my city because she pushes "green" issues and votes to tax businesses. That means less money for local businesses, big and small, which means less money to hire employees or pay them higher wages.

She is bad for my state because she is so green that she is more concerned about smelt than people and jobs. That means she will vote to shut down the heartland of the California farming industry to ensure that a non-endangered fish has more habitat.

She is bad for my country because she stands with liberals who actually think they can tax the country into prosperity.That means she will hamstring businesses with taxes, in the name of "paying their fair share," which will obviously make it more difficult if not impossible to grow and as is happening, businesses will just move . 

That is the short version of why I will not be voting for Barbara "call me Senator" Boxer. 

Tell me, do you want Barbara Boxer in or out?
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment