Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Welcome to the Droid Age

With the passing of my good old Treo and needed a new mobile phone. I drank the cool aid and bought a Droid by Motorola. I was tempted to wait for the Incredible but, I figured the Motorola Droid would be enough. So far, it is. It has so many apps, I've spent most of my time just trying to figure our what I might actually use

The coolest thing so far? That I can check out the old blog from my phone. I've had computers that do less! I can't wait to really figure it out.

I guess I'll even Twitter, maybe even Facebook.

My youngest son thought he was going to get one because of the buy one get one free adds on TV. I told him, his older brother already had dibs.

I guess I am an official droidkoff now.

Great phone, thus saith me.

No comments:

Post a Comment