Friday, December 21, 2012

Piers Morgan, Jamie Foxx, The Mayan Calendar South Bay traffic on Flush 'em Friday the 12 21 12 Edition

Happy Flush 'em Friday! It is time to list those and that which is deserving of a good flushing! This week nominees are:



  • Eugene Robinson - Tell me, Eugene, how talking away guns my guns keeps me safe from people who would break the law and attack me with a gun. More frightening, if the government takes my guns, what is to protect me from them?
  • Piers Morgan - proving that having an accent and being obnoxious does not make one intelligent.
  • The NHL - the owners must be pretty well off to be able to take a year off. 
  • The Mayan Calendar - 
  • South Bay Traffic - 
  • Jamie Foxx - Kill all the white people? hahaha, just kidding? 
  • Dwight Howard's free throw shooting
  • The Lakers defense 
I would like to hear YOU think needs to be flushed. I dare you.
Have a Merry Christmas! If that bothered you, be flushed too.

No comments:

Post a Comment