This week I would like to flush...
- Nancy Pelosi - apparently botox does affect ones judgement.
- Charlie Sheen - same train wreck, just a different location.
- Jerry Sandusky's wife - cold and clueless (let's just hope not co-operative).
- Lisa Brown - for avoiding the responsibility of choosing what enters her body before "choosing" what goes out.
- The bus riding thugs/punks and the parents that spawned them who tormented the bus monitor.
- Eric Holder - for being a typical stooge. How do I know when he's lying? His lips are moving.
- College ready curriculum...another liberal ideal with the hidden agenda of (look at the results) causing more students to fail, drop out school, and just plain give up.
- LA school board - a perfect blend of ignorant and corrupt.
- People who still text while driving.