Friday, December 31, 2010

Good-bye 2010, Hello 2011

A Tea Party protest in Hartford, Connecticut, ...Image via Wikipedia
I'm not sure what to make of this past year,2010. I had some good times, some not so good times, and some just plain ridiculous times.

I guess if you are a Republican or Conservative it turned out to be a not so bad year. Unless, of course, like me you live in California where the likes of Maxine Waters, Barbara Boxer, Nancy Pelosi, Gaven Newsom and Jerry Brown still hold the masses under a deep hypnosis of liberalism. 

I am still trying to find a Tea Party in my area. I think the basic ideals of conservative, which the Republican Party so easily strays from need to be advertised and presented in a understandable manner. I am very tired of hearing Democrats and liberals, via their propaganda wing (like la Times) misstating conservative ideals and deceiving the public by withholding the truth about liberals and liberalism. News agencies refuse to tackle the truth. For example,I have yet to see and news article on the fact that in a state run by a Democratic legislature, that since 2005, over 1,200,000 Californians lost their jobs and that companies have taken those jobs to more business friendly states. I have yet to hear a whisper of a call for accountability from the legislature from our press core. That is why so many turn to the internet. May the government keeps its' slimy hands off!!! 

What I did enjoy this year was going on vacation with my family and participating in Cub Scouts with my son. There is nothing like the smile on your child's face when they are enjoying something other than video games. 

May God bless you and your family, our state, and our country.
Have a great and blessed 2011!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment