- Rajon Rondo, Danny Ainge, and the whole Boston Celtic organization. If you can't take a hard foul, don't give one.
- Atheists who protest Charlie Brown's Christmas Special. I am truly sorry that someone told you there was no Santa Claus when you were three years old. But, if you don't believe in God, evolve yourself into someone who doesn't feel threatened by cartoons that mention God. You can choose to not watch. Don't force me to not have a choice for myself and my children.
- Al Sharpton - still blaming Bush.
- Susan Rice (and her boss) for not telling the truth about Benghazi.
- Egypt's Mohamed Morsi - proving that if you give a radical Muslim an once of power he'll grant himself "unprecedented" power. (Sound familiar America?)
- Egyptians for elected him.
- Anyone who still blames Bush. Grow up, man up/woman up and admit you were wrong. Going Forward into oncoming traffic is not visionary, it's stupid.
- Fred form Gold Rush.
- Dave from Storage Wars. Yeepppppppppp!
- Governor Moonbeam, aka Jerry Brown and the logic challenged who voted him in. He has led the golden state to "worst run state" status. Again.
Friday, November 30, 2012
Rajon Rondo, Atheists against Charlie Brown, Mohamed Morsi on Flush 'em Friday the 11 20 12 Edition
Well, it's Friday. It is time to decide who needs to be flushed. This week the nominees are:
OK, that will do for now.