I hope you are ready to nominate this week's list of people, ideas and things that just need to be flushed right down the old toilet.
This weeks' flushables are:
- Veggie burgers...if they are so "natural" why do they take longer to cook?
- Chevy Volts...and by the way, how much is your electric bill for charging that thing up?
- The POTUS for making himself some sort of demi-god/dictator and trying to lecture/verbally bully the Supreme Court (that group of unelected people that presidents nominate) about his healthcare law.
- Obamacare...for being such a careless act of naivity.
- Doggie beaches...really? If you don't have a yard for your dog to crap in, don't take him to the beach to "fertilize."
- Idiots who think we are in a recovery.
- The Clippers and Blake Griffin. Knock off the stare.
- People who want to force Augusta National to allow women into their membership. Make your own club.