- The NBA owners for nixing the CP3 deal to the Lakers. The petty manners in which you all acted is childish beyond belief. I guess we never grow up.
- David Stern, for being able to look himself in the mirror.
- Operation Wall Street and its variant strains...what, besides the top of their heads is their point?
- SPAM...the email and the food.
- Snobby food-servers who act like you owe them a 20% tip for forgetting to bring you water.
- People talk with food in their mouths.
- Complainers who only complain and never help.
- Jerry Brown for being the Governor he is.
- Comedians who can only use profanity.
- J.J. for acting like his Captain Kirk when he's more like Captain Underpants (no disrespect to Captain Underpants).
- People who say, "Happy Holidays!" because they're afraid of "offending" somebody.
- And anyone who wants to flush me!
Friday, December 16, 2011
Flush 'em Friday NBA Owners the 12 16 11 Edition
The following must be flushed...