Tuesday, May 3, 2011

No Tax Tuesday: Things I Should Not Pay Taxes On 5 3 11 Edition

Death & Taxes (film)Image via Wikipedia
Happy No Tax Tuesday one and all! This fine post Bin Laden Tuesday I would like to rant a bit about things I should not pay taxes on. Yes, we should pay taxes, but, taxes like the government should be minimal. And of course by I, I mean we. 


#1. I should not have to pay taxes on food of any kind, because food is a necessity. 


#2. I should not have to pay taxes on clothes, because clothes are a necessity. And every women out there, whether conservative or liberal, knows that each outfit needs matching shoes.


#3. I should not have to pay taxes on household utilities, because they are a necessity. 


#4. I should not have to pay taxes on the internet. Let one place be a haven from the sticky hands of government. The internet is everywhere but nowhere, everyones yet no ones. 


#5. I should not have to pay taxes on books for education. Mostly because they are so bloody expensive as it is. 


#6. I should not have to pay taxes on any money I get back from my tax return because I already paid taxes on it when it was collected as a tax in the first place. That's just the government double dipping on my money. 


So, there you have it, my rant for today. What about you? What don't you think you should have to pay taxes on? 
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment